Fucoxanthin 10%, Fucoxanthin, Kelp Extract manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Good Quality Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10%, Supply Stable Quality Natural Herbal Konjak P. E. Extract Powder, 100% Natural Burdock Root Extract Arctiin and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 kg||US $10/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Certification:||ISO, FDA, HACCP|
|Application:||Beauty, Medicinal, Edible|
|Product name||Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10%||Variety||Kelp seaweed extract|
|Grade||Pharmaceutical and food||Extraction type||Solvent extraction|
|MOQ||1 KG||Source||100% Natural|
|Density||1.09||Melting point||166-168 ºC|
In clean,cool and dry
Within 2 days after payment.
1.Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% has the function of anti-cancer; Fucoxanthin appears to kill prostate cancer cells in culture;
2. Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% can be used for weight loss;Fucoxanthin can promote weight loss by reducing the accumulation of fat and other health foods;
3. Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% is an ideal dietary supplement.Fucoxanthin can be used as food coloring agents.
4. fucoxanthin seaweed kelp extract has strong anti-diabetes effects.
5. Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% is usefull for anti-oxidation;
1. Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% Applied in health food field, be widely used in food additives industry, which can be added into the dairy,
beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, jelly, bread, milk and so on;
2. Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% Applied in cosmetic field, it is a kind of water-soluble polymer natural extracts with sntiphlogistic sterilization
effect. So it can be used as a new type of high moisturizing instead of glycerin;
3. Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is the raw material of new tradition medicine which is often added in kidney
Kelp Extract Fucoxanthin 10% is a xanthophyll, with formula C42H58O6. It is found as an accessory pigment in the chloroplasts
of brown algae and most other heterokonts, giving them a brown orgreencolor. Fucoxanthin absorbs light
primarily in the part of the visible spectrum, peaking at around 525 nm by various estimates and absorbing
significantly in the range of 450 to 540 nm. Some metabolic and nutritional studies carried out on rats and mice
at Hokkaido University indicate that fucoxanthin promotes fat burning within fat cells in white adipose tissue by
increasing the expression of thermogenin.As of 2008, no human studies on fucoxanthin have been published,
so it remains to be seen whether it is of any value in human obesity.