Good quality factory supply directly 100% natural Aloe Powder
Aloe vera, sometimes described as a "wonder plant", is a short-stemmed shrub that only occurs in cultivation - it cannot be found in the wild. Some related Aloes occur naturally in North Africa. An Aloe is a genus containing more than 500 species of flowering succulent plants.
The Aloe vera leaves are succulent, erect and form a dense rosette. Many uses are made from the gel obtained from the plant's leaves.
Aloe vera has been the subject of scientific study for the last few years, along with other members of the Aloe genus regarding several claimed therapeutic properties.
According to Kew Gardens, England's royal botanical center of excellence, Aloe vera has been used for centuries and is currently more popular than ever. It is cultivated worldwide, primarily as a crop for "Aloe gel", which comes from the leaf.
Aloe vera is widely used today in:
food - it is approved by the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) as a natural flavoring
The earliest records of Aloe vera being used by humans appear in the Ebers Papyrus (Egypcian medical papyrus) from 16th century BC. According to a study published in the Indian Journal of Dematology, in ancient Egypt they called Aloe vera "that plant of immortality". The authors added that the plant has been used therapeutically for many centuries in China, Japan, India, Greece, Egypt, Mexico and Japan.
Cleopatra and Nefertiti, two queens of Egypt, apparently used Aloe vera to keep their skin soft. It was used to treat soldiers' wounds by Christopher Columbus and Alexander the Great.
Pedanius Dioscorides (circa 40-90 AD) a Greek physician, pharmacologist and botanist, mentioned Aloe vera and its therapeutic qualities in "De Mataria Medica", a 5-volume encyclopedia about medical substances and herbal medicine - it was widely read for over 1,500 years.
Gaius Plinius Secundus (AD 23-79), better known as Pliny the Elder, a Roman author, naturalist, and natural philosopher, mentioned Aloe vera's therapeutic benefits in "Natural History", an early encyclopedia - one of the major single works to have survived from the Roman Empire.
Main Contents: Aloin
Latin Name: Aloe vera L.
Main Specification: 10%-50% Aloin, 100:1, 200:1
Appearance: Light yellow fine Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Plant Part Used: Leaf
Extract Solution: Grain alcohol/Water
Molecular Formula: C21H22O9
Molecular Weight: 418.39 g/mol
CAS Number: 8015-61-0
1. Aloe Vera Is High in Vitamins & Minerals
2. Aloe Vera is High in Amino Acids & Fatty Acids
3. Aloe Vera Extract is an Adaptogen
4. Aloe Extract Helps with Digestion
5. Aloe Extract Helps in Detoxification
6. Aloe Extract Alkalizes the Body
7. Cardiovascular Health
8. Aloe Helps Boost the Immune System
9. Aloe Vera is Great for the Skin
10. Aloe vera Extract is a Disinfectant, Anti-biotic, Anti-microbial, Germicidal, Anti-bacterial, Anti-septic, Anti-fungal & Anti-viral
11. Aloe Extract Helps Reduce Inflammation
12. Weight Loss - A Secondary effect
Functional tea and drinks
Health care products ingredients
Packing & Storage
-25kg/drum, packing in drums and two plastic bags inside .
-Store in a well-closed container Away from moisture
3-6 working days after payment confirmed.
1. How to Contact Us?
1. You can chat with us via Trade Manager online.
2. You can choose your interested products and send us inquiry here.
3. You can dial our telephone directly, and you will get our reply immediately.
2. How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
1. If stock specifications, you can get free samples from us, and you only need to pay the express fee or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
2. If OEM products, we will manufacture the products according to your specifications and requests, then send to you to confirm
3. How to start order with us?
We will send your Performa Invoice after confirming each other. You will get our bank information.
4. Can I make a small order?
1.Yes, Our Mininum Order is 1kg, and it will be packed in the small bag, Alunium foil bag, sealed.
2. You can choose to pay via paypal, or other online pay method.
5. How many days the small order would arrive?
1. By DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, in 5-7 days
2. By EMS, in 10-15days
6. How is the after sales service?
- Customers' Benefits as Our Working Goal and Reliable Quality as our Surviving Base
- Customer Feedback is the source of our Business
- Customer Recognition is the powder of our Service
- We seriously promise here all of the products from RD Health Ingredients will definitely 101% top quality.
- If not, 100% refundable and offer compensation at once.
Xian Tianrui biotech Co., Ltd is a research and development, production and trade into an integrated enterprise, and its main products are all kinds of plant extracts. The products are raw materials for. Functional food, nutritional supplements, medicaments, cosmetics and so on. The company with excellent product quality, high business reputation, strong technical force, perfect quality assurance system, flexible operational mechanism, is deeply welcome among domestic and foreign merchants.
We are adhering to the business philosophy of "customer first, forge ahead" and insist "customer first" principle to provide our clients with quality services. We believe that quality is the life of our company. So We manufacture our products in strict quality management system during the whole entire production process. Sinuote people warmly welcome domestic and foreign friends cooperate with us.
Contact person: Annabelqi