[Product Name] Naringin
[Other Names] Grapefruit extract, Naringoside
[Botanical Source]Citrus paradisi Macfadyen
[Part Used] Peel/Seed
[Test Method] UV, HPLC
[Color] Yellowish white
[CAS No.] 10236-47-2
[Molar Mass] 580.53
[Melting Point] 166 °C (331 °F; 439 K)
|Color||Yellowish white ||Conforms|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh||Conforms|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||Conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||Conforms|
* Naringin is a flavanone-7-O-glycoside between the flavanone Naringenin and the disaccharide neohesperidose.
* The flavonoids naringenin and hesperetin, which form the aglycones of naringin and hesperidin, occur naturally in citrus fruits, especially in grapefruit, where naringin is responsible for the fruit's bitter taste.
* Naringin is an inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
release, which causes angiogenesis.
* Naringin reduced diabetes-induced neuropathy.
* Naringin has shown protective effects against cognitive dysfunction and oxidative damage.
1.Inhibition of Aldose reductase.
2.Anti inflammatory and analgesic effects.
3.It also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
4.Treatment for candidiasis, earache, throat infections, and diarrhea.
Why choose our TianruiBio ?
1.Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume respons
2.100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient
3.Manufacturer direct supply,provide OEM,R&D service
5.Fast delivery by DHL,EMS,as your requirem, usually within 3 working days after confirming your payment
6.Material:Owning cultivation base as 100% Natural material stable source.
7.Testing equipment:UV, HPLC
a.Production capacity:60tons/month,large stock available;
b.Supplying conventional and customized plant extract products
Xi'an Tianui Biotech Co.,Ltd
Address:Changan Road,Xi'an city ,China