Product Description: Hibiscus Flower Extract
Product name: Hibiscus Flower Extract(Cottomrose Hibiscus)
Latin name: Hibiscus mutabilis L.
Part Used: Flower
Active Ingredients: Anthocyanidins & Vitamin C
Specifications: 1% Anthocyanidins; Polyphenols 10%; 4:1 to 20:1,
Testing Method: UV-VIS
Appearance: Brown powder
Molecular formula: C15H11O
Molar mass: 207.247
Introduction of Hibiscus Flower Extract
a). Hibiscus has been used to ease indigestion, relieve colds and respiratory trouble, and as an aid to circulation. Hibiscus is commonly made as a tea to ease stomach trouble. Hibiscus is also a natural source of Vitamin C.
b). Hibiscus, also known as Red Tea, China Rose, Red Sorrell, Roselle, Jamaica Tea, and Sudanese Tea, is not just another pretty flower. Hibiscus grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower.
Main Function of Hibiscus Flower Extract:
1. hibiscus was used by the chinese to treat dandruff and stimulate hair growth .
2. hibiscus has also been used to treat hemorrhoids and wounds
3. recent research has shown that hibiscus may have antibacterial properties .
4. it is a mild laxative and it contains vitamin C and malic acid .
5. hibiscus has also been shown to relax the uterus and reduce blood pressure .
6. hibiscus has also been used for indigestion and loss of appetite, as well as for colds. respiratory problems, and circulation disorders.
Application of Hibiscus Flower Extract:
Functional food and food additive