GMP- Factory Dragon Fruit Extract, Pitaya Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons / Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SNT-16201
- Storage Method: Normal
- Extract Source: Pitaya
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Place of Origin: Shannxi China (Mainland)
- Function: Functional Food, Beverage, Food Additives
- Appearance: Fine Powder
- Active Ingredient: Dragon Fruit Extract, Pitaya Extract
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: SNT
- Specification: SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Type: Plant Extract, Herb Extract
- Samples: 5-30g Is Free
- Packaging Detail: 25kg/Drum
- Part: Fruit
- Spec: 10:1, 20:1
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Packaging Material: Drum
- Transport Package: Drum
- Origin: Xi′an China
Packaging & Delivery
|1> 1kg/bag, 2kg/bag with double plastic container inside and Aluminum foil bag outside. 2> 25kg/drum, with double plastic bag and cardboard drum outside. Drum Size: 37.8*49cm; Volume: 0.08 m3/ Drum. NW: 25kg; GW: 28kg 3> customized packing. Best quality and best service start here...|
Dragon Fruit Extract
Spec.: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1
20g Free Sample
1. Full of Vitamin C for Whitening skin;
2. Lose weight as higher water-soluble fiber;
3. Dispel internal heavy metal, detoxifcation;
4. Improve body immunity, protect eyesight;
5. Lower cholesterol, anti-cancer.
Widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, health food production of natural raw material.
1. Particularly red-skinned pitayas are a good source of Vitamin C.
2. Pitayas are rich in fiber and minerals, notably phosphorus and calcium. Red pitayas seem to be richer in the former, yellow ones in the latter.
3. The seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, and in particular Red Pitayas contain very little saturated fat.
4. Pitahayas also contain significant quantities of phytoalbumin antioxidants, which prevent the formation of cancer-causing free radicals.
5. In Taiwan, diabetics use the fruit as a food substitute for rice and as a source of dietary fiber.
6. Pitaya supposedly increases excretion of heavy metal toxins and lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. Eaten regularly, it is credited with alleviating chronic respiratory tract ailments
25KG/Drum and one plastic-bag inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light
Contact: Luke Lei
Address: Room 101,Kai Yuan Yi Hao,South of Zuanshi Dian,Daming Palace Building material market,North Second Ring Road,Xi'an City, Shaanxi, China